- ✔️ This microcontroller compatible board with two relays for max. 50V AC / 5A or 30V DC / 5A each is perfect for all different DIY projects and 100% compatible with many applications.
- ✔️ This 5V 2-channel relay module with optocouplers is perfect for controlling up to 2 devices with higher current.
- ✔️ The optocouplers are used to transmit the signals between the two galvanically isolated circuits - e.g. your connected device with higher current.
- ✔️ There is also an LED indicator attached to the module to show the relay output status. Each channel of the module is additionally connected to an LED, which indicates the switching status of the relay. Due to the practical drill holes, the module can be safely installed.
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
Relays are widely used in remote control, communications, mechatronics, power electronics, etc. They can also be used to control powerful voltage / current electronics (such as AC or DC motors, AC devices, etc.).
✔️ Thanks to an additional transistor, the module can be switched with most microcontrollers with little power.
✔️ Equipped with transistors, diodes and optocouplers, the module switches higher loads safely and reliably.
✔️ Generously dimensioned to enable long-term work even under unfavorable operating conditions.
- Type: 2 channel
- Dimensions: 49 x 51mm [1.9 x 2in]
- Maximum: DC 5A 30V
- Maximum: AC 5A 50V
- TTL control signal: 5V DC
- Contact Type: Both: Normally Closed - NC, Normally Open - NO
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.