- ✔️ The AZ-Delivery temperature sensors come with the original DS18B20, high quality in a stainless steel housing (6 * 30mm) and 3m (120 inches) in length.
- ✔️ DS18B20 temperature sensor will enable you to easily measure and read the temperature via available and open-source libraries.
- ✔️ Our DS18B20 temperature sensor is perfect to use with Raspberry Pi and other microcontrollers, and due to waterproof cable is also suitable for outdoor use.
- ✔️ Simple temperature readout through ready-to-use open source libraries for the DS18B20 temperature sensor! Wide measuring range from -55°C to +125°C and low deviation of only +/- 0.5°C between -10°C and +85°C!
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
- The unique 1-wire interface allows the sensor to use only one port pin to communicate with a microcontroller.
- Each sensor has a unique 64-bit serial address, so multiple sensors can operate on the same one-wire bus.
- Thanks to three meters of cable length, there is scope for attaching the sensor.
- Also suitable for outdoor use due to waterproof cable.
|Temperature measuring range||-55°C to 125°C|
|Storage temperature range||-55°C to 125°C|
|Operating voltage (log. level)||5 V|
|Power supply||3,0 V to 5,5 V|
|Output line||red (VCC), yellow (DATA), black (GND)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.