- ✔️ Equipped with resistive touch with XPT2046 SPI touch controller and 2.4 inch (6.14cm) colour TFT screen with 320 x 240 pixels, the AZ-Touch wall housing set enables connection to a D1 Mini or ESP32 module.
- ✔️ Wall mounted enclosure 120mm x 80mm x 35mm (W x H x D)
- ✔️ Integrated 5V voltage regulator (input voltage 9 - 35V DC) and built-in piezo buzzer
- ✔️ Marked and connected GPIO 6 power pins next to the proto area
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
The ESP8266 and ESP32 are often in the field of home automation, Metering, Monitoring, control, and other typical IoT applications. The Internet is full of software examples. Unfortunately, a simple mechanical solution has been lacking, to use a common ESP8266 and ESP32 modules together with a Display control unit in such systems and to be able to permanently mount it to the wall. This Gehäuseset now closes this gap with a shapely wall housing and a built-in circuit Board that allows you to in addition to the power supply, the connection between a 2.4 inch touch display and a NodeMCU Amica V2, D1 Mini or ESP32 module AZ-Delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.