- ✔️ Input: 100-240 V AC / 50-60 Hz
- ✔️ Output: 5 V DC / 3 W
- ✔️ Dimensions (LxWxHxL): 35 x 20 x 15 mm (contacts approx. 5 mm long)
- ✔️ Contact spacing compatible with hole grid boards
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
With the AZ-Delivery AC-05-3 power supply unit you can transform 220V alternating current from the socket into 5V direct current with up to 0.6A (3W). The small size allows flexible use of your circuits even when space is limited. The large input tolerance of 100-240V AC and 50-60Hz makes your setup compatible for worldwide connection to the mains voltage at the same time.
Please note: In Germany, working with mains voltage is reserved for trained specialists only!
- Recovers automatically after the fault condition is removed.
- Disconnection of O/P voltage, clamping by Zener diode.
|Voltage range||100V - 240V|
|AC current||40 mA/230 VAC|
|Frequency range||48Hz - 62Hz|
|Voltage tolerance||2,5 %|
|Operating temperature range||-10°C ~ +60°C|
|Operating humidity||20% ~ 90% RH|
|Temperature coefficient||±0,03%/°C (0 ~ 50°C)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.