- ✔️ Display has 4 rows with 20 characters each in white text on a blue backlight
- ✔️ It has a HD44780 driver chip which the micro-controller communicates with to control the screen.
- ✔️ The module is a low-power consumption LCD Module with a built-in controller, its LED back-light enables viewing in dim lighting conditions.
- ✔️ To control the screen, one of the two parallel modes can be used, 8-bit or 4-bit mode.
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
The allocation of 16 contacts looks as follows:
VSS: GND (mass
VDD: 5 V of care tension
V0: Contrast tension, this can lie between 0 V and 5 V
RS: Register, choice 0:Befehlsregister, 1: Data register
R/W: 1:Read / 0:Write contacts
D0: Data line
D1: Data line
D2: Data line
D3: Data line
D4: Data line
D5: Data line
D6: Data line
D7: Data line
A: Anode of the background lighting
K: Cathode of the background lighting
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.