- ✔️ The ESP32 Dev Kit C V4 is a low-footprint, breadboard-friendly, minimum system development board powered by the ESP32-WROOM-32D module.
- ✔️ It is a small sized ESP32-based development board that achieves optimal performance with its rich peripheral set, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity.
- ✔️ Pinout is optimised to enable prototyping on a breadboard. The on-board LDO output is led out for powering up additional off-board electronics and peripheral outputs are grouped together for hassle-free prototyping.
- ✔️ The ESP32-Dev Kit C contains the entire basic support circuitry for ESP32-WROOM-32, including a USB-UART bridge, reset- and boot-mode buttons, and LDO regulator and a micro-USB connector.
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
NodeMCU is an open source IoT platform. ESP32 is a series of low cost, low power system-on-chip (SoC) microcontrollers with integrated Wi-Fi & dual-mode Bluetooth.
Our ESP32 Dev Kit C V4 (unsoldered) corresponds 100% to the manufacturer Espressif, employs a Tensilica Xtensa LX6 microprocessor in both dual-core and single-core variations, with a clock rate of up to 240 MHz.
ESP32 is highly integrated with built-in antenna switches, RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise receive amplifier, filters, and power management modules.
It integrates a radio for WLAN (802.11b/g/n) and Bluetooth (Classic and LE). With the new board layout, both the power supply and the reset circuit for automatic programming have been significantly improved.
The WROOM module has been repositioned by Espressif to achieve a significant increase in transmission and reception quality without increasing performance. The WLAN function supports all common encryption methods such as WPA2.
It can also act as an access point or sniffer in the WLAN. There are more than 32 GPIO pins available, including UART, I2C, SPI, DAC, ADC (12 Bit), all GPIO pins can be used as input or output.
✔️ Able to achieve ultra-low power consumption.
✔️ Built-in ESP-WROOM-32 chip.
✔️ Breadboard Friendly module.
✔️ Light Weight and small size.
✔️ On-chip Hall and temperature sensor
✔️ Uses wireless protocol 802.11b/g/n.
✔️ Built-in wireless
✔️ Built-in wireless connectivity capabilities.
✔️ Built-in PCB antenna on the ESP32-WROOM-32
✔️ Capable of PWM, I2C, SPI, UART, 1-wire, 1 analog pin.
✔️ Uses CP2102 USB Serial Communication interface module.
✔️ Programmable with ESP-IDF Toolchain, LuaNode SDK supports Eclipse project (C language).
- Wireless Standard FCC/CE/IC/TELEC/KCC/SRRC/NCC
- Wireless Protocol 802.11 b/g/n/d/e/l/k/r
- Frequency Range 2.4 - 2.5 GHz
- Memory 4 MB Flash. 520KB SRAM
- Wireless Form On-board PCB Antenna
- Electrical Characteristic 3.3V Operated; 15 mA output current per GPIO pin; 80 mA average working current
- Operating Temperature -40 to +125 °C
- Wireless Network Type Station/ SoftAP/ SoftAP + Station/ P2P
- Encryption Type AES/ RSA/ ECC/ SHA.
- Bluetooth Protocol Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE specification
- Firmaware Upgrade UART Download/ OTA/ Host
- User Configuration AT + Order Set, Web Android/ iOS, Cloud Server
Welcome to the AZDelivery family! With your order at AZ-Delivery you will receive a product of the usual high quality! Here you will find high quality products for your projects with Arduino and Raspberry Pi. We are pleased to offer you a range of application examples, complete installation instructions, e-books, libraries and personal support.
AZ-Delivery: Your microelectronics expert!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.