- ✔️ COMPACT: The MAX4466 is a high quality super small design that fits into any project
- ✔️ LOW NOISE: The microphone is well protected against interference from the power supply
- ✔️ MANY APPLICATIONS: The microphone is very well suited for recording tones, voice changers or projects with speech recognition
- ✔️ Breadboard friendly and compatible with different micro-controllers. The gain can be adjusted from 25x to 1125x via a potentiometer
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
The Max4466 Microphone Amplifier Module is the perfect choice to implement on different projects such as recognivoice changers, audio recording/sampling, and audio-reactive project that use FFT driver library which can take the audio input and translate it into frequencies. The Max4466 Mircrophone Amplifier provides the ideal combination of an optimized gain bandwidth product vs. supply current, and low voltage operation in ultra-small packages.
The amplifier has excellent power supply noise rejection, so this amplifier sounds really good and isn't nearly as noisy or scratchy as other mic amp. On the back, included is a small trimmer pot to adjust the gain. You can set the gain from 25x to 125x. The use of it is really simple, please connect GND to ground, VCC to 2.4-5VDC. The audio waveform will come out of the OUT pin.
● Operating Voltage: 3 to 5V
● Power gain: adjustable trimmer
● Operating current: 0,5mA max.
● Interface: Analog
● Operating temperature: -20 ~ +70°C
● Audio Range: 20-20 khz
● Dimensions 20x14x8mm
● Weight ca. 0.8g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.