- ✔️ Reliable USB serial adapter with CP2102 chipset. For easy connection to all common microcontrollers with 3.3V and 5V.
- ✔️ The CP2102/9 is a highly-integrated USB-to-UART Bridge Controller providing a simple solution for updating RS-232 designs to USB using a minimum of components and PCB space
- ✔️ Even small deviations in timing or electrical specifications will not cause this converter to fail! Compatible with most applications and microcontrollers such as Arduino, ESP8266, ESP32 and STM32
- ✔️ Chipset is also suitable for higher data rates, it was used for the ESP32-Dev-Kit and the NodeMCU Amica V2 module, among others.
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
and most fault-tolerant programming adapters on the market.
Due to the adjustable logic level of 3.3V and 5V, it is not only compatible with most applications and all common microcontrollers
How Arduino, ESP8266, ESP32 and STM32 compatible, many embedded devices can also be flashed without any problems.
Since the CP2102 chipset is also suitable for higher data rates, it was used for the ESP32-Dev-Kit and the NodeMCU Amica V2 module.
The three LEDs installed on the module indicate both the operating status and the communication on RX and TX.
Due to the widespread use of the USB UART controller, many application examples are available.
VCP driver is provided by the manufacturer of the IC for both Windows and Linux.
✔"Original CP2102 SL chip, directly from the manufacturer
✔VCP Drivers for Windows and Linux
✔"Popular in the community
With your order at AZ Delivery you get a product in the usual high quality and with fast delivery directly from Germany at a discounted price!
For further ideas and projects, also visit our blog on the Internet or download our free eBooks on our website!
AZ-Delivery: Your expert in microelectronics!
AZDelivery® is a trademark registered with the DPMA (German Trademark and Patent Office). Pursuant to Section 14(2) of the German Trademark Trade Mark(G), third parties are prohibited from using this trade mark.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.